To Setup Amped Wireless high power ac1200 plug-in wi-fi range extender – amped wireless dashboard
It is the Setup Amped Wireless high-powered wireless Power 800 mW AC1200 Wifi Routers have WiFi Speed that is 802.11 AC. They also offer the most reliable Wi-Fi broadcasting. Its RTA 1200 is implemented with Amped wireless High Power technology that includes eight powerful amplifiers as well as two high-gain dual band antennas that give over 3 times the coverage of routers. Its RTA1200 is the top model of its class and comes with 4 gigabit network ports. It’s great to connect to your Smart TV, Gaming Console PC, or other network device with speedy wired connections, with plenty of bandwidth to handle the intense activity of a numerous devices.
Inexpensive and slow connections are not a problem of the present times, you are only a few steps away from setting up RTA 1200 at your house office, workplace or anywhere else for your WiFi network . feel the benefits of speed and unreliable services.
Top features of Amped Wireless high power AC1200 routers include:
- Created to enhance your experience, you will be the fastest AC1200 Wi-Fi speeds
- Additional bandwidth and availability for many users
- It can provide more than 3 times the range of comparable routers.
- The ability to push signals through walls with the assistance of eight powerful amplifiers
- The ability to connect Smart TVs as well as gaming consoles to gigabit wired ports
- Safe enough with Wi-Fi’s advanced security features as well as parental controls.
This Setup Amped Wireless High Power 800mW AC1200 WiFi Router can support both2.4 and 5 Ghz bands.
To begin the setup , follow the steps listed in the following steps:
- STEP1: The first step is to turn off your Wireless Routers on your modem, and on your computer, and in the event that you don’t have any the router is in use, you may do this without a problem.
- STEP 2: You must now connect all antennas to your amped wireless router, and then connect an Ethernet connection from the modem your amped Wireless router WAN Slot.
- STEP 3: Additionally, you must turn off your modem and connect out the power cable from the modem for the approximately 10 seconds. In addition, you have to switch off your Amped Wireless router.
- STEP 4: Your modem should be connected to the internet. After that, you must turn on the Amped Wireless router.
- STEP 5: It appears that everything is turned off… Now you must join an Ethernet cable to your amplified wireless router to your laptop or laptop.
- Step 6: Open a web browser and enter the URL as www.setup-amped-wireless.com and you will be able to see a screen with login to the Dashboard, If you are making your first time, then the configuration screen will show.
- STEP 7: After completing the steps above, your amplified wireless router will detect the kind of Internet connection you’re using depending on the Internet supplier, i.e Static, dynamic PPPOE.
Security Features of Amped Router :
Every technology today comes with its own security issues and all users want secure networks. Amped Wireless Routers keeps the security concerns in the past and ensure that the the network of the tier is protected with security features. They come with numerous security options and allow users to manage accessibility to the wireless network the aid of user-specific authorizations and wireless analysis, or the scheduling switches off and on.
It has a Block feature for websites you don’t think your children will use or that office staff could utilize.
Access for users (MAC Filtering of addresses): Amped Wireless routers are able to permit or deny access to a particular user while they attempt for connection to the internet. You can choose to stop devices from accessing your MAC Address that contains 12 number Hex number.
Access to Users access(IP address filtering) In order to ensure the Internet connection is only linked to the users or the IP address that you desire and you’ve got a function to block access to any IP address you do not wish to be part of.. This will help you maintain the security concerns before your networks.
You can also follow our more Amped devices helping blogs.