http://setup.ampedwireless.com | Amped AC2600 Wi-Fi Extender Setup
How do you complete this Amped Extender Setup process in your Amped AC2600 Wi-Fi Extension?
Amped AC2600 Extender Setup can be accomplished by using either the WPS connect method. Or the Wi-Fi connection method. The majority of users utilize the WPS connection method since it is the most efficient method of connecting to the extender. The only requirement to be met when joining the extender with a router using WPS connection is that the WPS connectivity is the router should be equipped with an WPS button either on the front or back panel of the.
Amped AC2600 Wi-Fi Extender
These are the steps the user must follow prior to the Amped Extender Setting up process.
- 1. Before beginning this Amped Extender setup process, users must ensure that he has equipped with all the necessary requirements required to complete the setup procedure, such as Ethernet cable connected to a the wired connection, a power outlet, etc.
- 2. Don’t fix the Amped Wi-Fi Extender within the deadline zone as it could send an insecure amount of WiFi signals to your router, which will reduce the connectivity to the Internet of your router.
- 3. When using a wireless connection the Wi-Fi extender you are using has a signal strength of between 4 and 5 bars, and it will be able send strong signal to the router.
- 4. While connecting, be sure there are no reflective metallic surfaces brick walls, or electronic devices in the vicinity of your router and the extender, as they be a source of obligation to your gadgets. The opaque objects that are between your router and extender will reduce the signal strength and result in unstable signals for the extender.
- 5. Find your Wireless Network credentials and note them down to be able to use them during the Amped Extension Setup process within your network at home.
- 6. Set the Range Extender near enough to the router it will be able to transmit the highest amount of Wi-Fi signals to your router.
- Why www.setup.ampedwireless.com page is not working?
- How do I set up A wireless extender that is amplified
- Why does the routerlogin.net page is not working?
Steps to perform the Amped AC2600 Extender Setup process through the web interface of www.setup.ampedwireless.com dashboard
- 1. Make sure you connect the antennas them to the back panels of the Amped range Extender.
- 2. Connect to connect the Connect the Power Cable to your Range Extender into the accessible Power Outlet and make sure that it’s receiving enough power to establish the connection.
- 3. Switch on your computer or tablet, or whatever device you’re using. Check the Wi-Fi settings of your device, and then locate the 2.4 5 GHz and 2.4 GHz frequencies from the extension.
- 4. Click on one or both of the standard Network names and then type in the Wi-Fi password that is default on the respective field. You will find the default Network name as well as the Wi-Fi password in the white label on the device.
- 5. Once you are connected go to your browser and type www.setup.ampedwirless.com dashboard on the web address of the browser. ( There is no Internet Connection is needed). If the menu for web fails to show up, type 192.168.1.240 for the web address for the browser.
- 6. If the web menu appears in the display, you’ll be able to see the dashboard of your Amped Extension that will display the state of the Amped Range Extension.
- 7. Click the Scan button that is located in the middle to identify the home network you are connected to.
- 8. The device will add all nearby networks in a queue that is arranged.
- 9. After choosing the home network After that, click the Next tab.
- 10. You will then be asked for you to type in your Network Key for the frequency bands of the Extender. If both networks are in use, keep the fields empty and go to the next tab.
- 11. A Network Settings page will appear that will let you make the necessary changes to the extended network.
- 12. Click Next and apply your settings you have applied.
- 13. Range Extender is now able to adjust your settings and to automatically restarted. It could take up to a couple of minutes.
- 14. Once the countdown has ended, you will need to connect your computer on the new extender network. You can connect to the 2.4 frequency band or the frequency band of 5 GHz that is part of the wireless network.
Important: During the countdown, the users should not leave or refresh their page because it could cause failure in the Amped Extender Setup process.
You can also visit setup amped wireless blogs.