Linksys WRT AC1900 router Setting process
The Linksys WRT AC1900 router is among the most popular contenders in the competitors. It is designed to deliver top of the line network performance. It’s possible to boost the quality of your network by using the open source router. The configuration process can be done by hand or using the installation CD. Learn details about the Linksys WRT Ac1900 configuration process by using linksyssmartwifi.com and the details listed below.
How do I set up the Linksys WRT1900AC router by using the Smart Setup wizard?
Its Smart Setup guide feature is typically embedded in your router’s firmware. it’s available even when the router is not connected using Internet connectivity. Follow the steps below to start the WRT1900ACS configuration of Linksys:
- The first step is to connect the antennas of an external source to the router. Then, connect them to the source of power. If your router is equipped with an electrical switch, be sure that it is turned on position. It is best to hold off until the power light is in the solid state.
- Then, connect the modem to the router by using an Ethernet cable.
- If you’re connected to your router’s WiFi initially, you do not require a password. If you’re setting it up for the second time you will find the wifi credentials on the bottom on the router’s page or near the very end. To avoid any further problems with setup, ensure that the setting to the device is correct enough to ensure you can ensure that your router’s signal to your computer remains strong. This process should be done only in the case of wireless computers.
- Use any browser that is compatible and enter the default address linksyssmartwifi.com within the address line of your browser and then press enter. If you cannot access the wizard for setup using your default gateway you may make use of your default IP instead. This IP number is 192.168.1.1.
- You may also avoid this Smart Setup Wizard and prefer to configure your router manually by clicking the Manual Configuration button at the lower. It is also possible to see that certain Linksys Smart WiFi routers come with the option of I’d like to skip setting up and configuring my router by hand. Simply tick this box and then the next step. the next.
- You can follow the simple steps listed, and begin with the installation process for the Linksys WRT1900AC router.
Setting the router’s settings
A variety of advanced wireless settings can be changed when you log in and setting page. You can alter them at any time you’d like following the instructions below:
- In the beginning, the install future updates to your router automatically option is enabled by default, allowing the automatic update. This option is available within updates for the router window. You can remove it and also regulate the update process. You can also turn on this feature again once you have logged in to the internet-based interface that is part of your router. Then click the Next button to continue.
- Enter the desired WiFi Name and the password for your wifi in the provided fields and then click the next button.
- Make sure you connect to your new WiFi Name now , then return to the setup screen and click the next button.
- In the Create a password for your router field, type in the router’s password and click The Next.
The router is setup in the present. You will notice the recently modified settings somewhere, and then click the Next button to finish the setup procedure.
The prerequisites must be met prior to the Linksys WRT AC1900 router setup is completed with the Linksys application
Before you begin the installation process, be aware of the following guidelines first:
- First, ensure that you are using first, make sure you have the Linksys default wifi name and password set.
- Also, make sure that your internet connection is functioning.
- Switch off the modem, and ensure that you’ve disconnected the router you have currently connected to if you are considering replacing it.
- You can utilize the ethernet cable to connect your modem with the Internet port on the router. Plug in the power adapter to both the modem and the new router.