You’re not sure how well you can accomplish an Linksyssmartwifi set-up at home, unless you first try it. We’ve provided simple steps to help you through the process of setting it up easily. Instructions on how to setup for Linksys Wi-Fi router with smart technology.
- Switch on you Linksys router by connecting it to an electrical source. Wait for the power light to become Blue.
- Utilizing an Ethernet cable, join your router with your computer.
- Then connect your computer the modem by using an additional Ethernet cable.
- Open the updated version of your browser and type your default configuration URL linksyssmartwifi.com into the address bar of your browser .
- You will be directed onto you’ll be taken to the log-in page. Enter the default login details and click “login.”
- Your dashboard setup will be shown after the login is successful.
- To establish the wireless connection to your internet, type in the SSID and the security password of your wireless network.
- The next step is to type in the password you’d like to use to use for your login.
- Following that, you’ll be granted access to the Linksys smart WiFi setup page.
- A pop-up window indicating “your message is setup” will be displayed on screen, which will also display the current settings. If you want to change something, just click edit.
- You’ll be taken to a different page, where you will need to sign up for an account. Linksys wireless account. To enable remote access.
- Once you’ve completed it after you have filled it in, click after you have filled it in, click on the “finish” button. Your set-up is done.
How To Update Firmware Of LinksysSmartWiFi Router?
This Linksys wifi is among the top wifi routers in the marketplace currently to provide you with high-speed speed. The Linksys router provides a fast internet speed across a wide area of coverage. It is possible to be in any area of your house and get the same high-speed internet. If you’ve ever stuck in a set-up program because the firmware was outdated. Here’s how to upgrade it. You can upgrade your firmware. Automatically or by making use of your “check for update button”. You could also make a manual adjustment.
Update Linksys Firmware Manually
- In the beginning, you must download the latest firmware version for you Linksys router. Download it in an unzipped format. If it’s zip-filed, you must unzip it.
- Log into Your Linksys Smart WiFi account. You will be taken to the router’s settings page.
- Once you’ve logged in, click “connectivity”
- Then, select “firmware update”. There will be an option. In”basic” tab, click on “basic” tab, click on “chose file”
- When you click the button then, your file manager will open. Click on the file that you downloaded, and select “open”
- Click the start button
- A pop-up window with the firmware will pop-up. Click on “yes”. Your router will start to update its firmware.
- Another screen will show up informing you that the router is rebooting. Click on “ok”
- When the firmware has finished update, the firmware will display it on the screen. Click “ok”
Be sure to not shut down the browser or switch off the router while doing.